Updates and Specials from Greenstone Society
Updates for our Patients and Caregivers:
We have some new specials and strains at Greenstone Society. You can always have a look at our full menu by clicking here.
Incredible New Strains to Announce:
- Tangie (PICTURED BELOW, RIGHT) – Sativa Strain, California Orange x Sunk Hybrid. with citrus-tangerine terpines Our Tangie tested at 18.49% THC by Steadfast Labs.
- Lee Roy OG – Indica strain – Triangle Kush X Rare Dankness #2. Potent cross that tested at 25.64% THC by Steadfast Labs
- Zkittlez – A new favorite Indica strain who has Grape Ape and Grapefruit as the parents. It won the Emerald Cup recently! Tested at 21.64% by Steadfast Labs.
- Sunset Sherbet is a hybrid strain that is a cross ofGirl Scout Cookie and Pink Panties. It tested at 21.49% by Steadfast Labs. It is currently one of our more potent mid-shelf selections.
- Urkle (PICTURED BELOW, LEFT) – Beautiful purple nugs! This is a cross between Purple Urkle and The White. A very affordable indica dominant hybrid.
- White Siberia – an intense hybrid who has the parent strains of AK-47 and White Widow. Affordable and potent.
We also have Animal Cookies Back in Stock!
A patient favorite and classic sativa strain, Strawberry Creme, is now on special for $35 when you buy any eighth oz. Strawberry Creme is a sativa-dominant hybrid strain that tested at 18.3% THC and .14% CBD! (Tested by Steadfast Lab). The parent strains are Strawberry Cough and The White. It produces an excellent sensation in the head and body. A true gem!
Love RSO? THON RSO is known as an effective and cleanremedy for stress and pain. We are currently offering 3 syringes of RSO for just $100.
Pure Kong Kush (PICTURED BELOW) – $155 per 1/2 oz and $295 per full oz.
Sour Blue Cookies– $145 per 1/2 oz and $285 per full oz.
Don’t forget we are open from 10am-8pm Monday – Saturday and 11am-5pm on Sunday. We offer free memberships for all legal patients and caregivers and also offer a free gift for anyone new signing up with us. We offer free parking in the Republic lot right across from our building. Have any questions? Please use our contact form by clicking here to get a hold of us. Looking for social media updates? Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Also don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel by clicking here.